Monday, March 12, 2007

Blue Monday























Fats Domino is sick and tired of being sick and tired. It's blue Monday here at the Flu. Sorry if I've been a little lax around here with the posting, but what started as a mission is starting to feel like a burden. Don't get me wrong, I love sharing this stuff, and Google Analytics tells me people from Siberia to South Africa are digging the flu. Not to sound like a Jewish mother or something, my dear readers, but would it hurt you to use the comments? Send me a love letter. Tell me you hate my guts. Anything, I dare you...














Download: GONE mp3














Download GONE mp3

Bonus:
Download: Keith Richards GONE mp3
Download: Alex Chilton GONE mp3

Buy at Amazon: Fats Domino, Alex Chilton

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

xoxo

JSG

Jim Russell said...

I, for one, appreciate your efforts. I'll use the excuse that I read your blog through the RSS feed plugged into Google Reader, and so I don't usually make it to the site itself. But the sight of a 78rpm label in the river of blogposts always brings a smile to my face. (The one that sticks in my mind -- I had never heard Presley's version of "My Baby Left Me", and so had never realized how thoroughly John Fogerty imitated that track on "Cosmos Factory".)

You do great work -- keep it up as long as you enjoy it!

Bobby D. said...

Did Smiley Lewis do Blue Monday too?
I used to have some of his old records when I was a kid...how I loved Smiley Lewis!

Ted Barron said...

thanks everyone. chedwick, stay tuned for some smiley lewis. i'll try
to put it up in the next few weeks. i've been meaning to.